Q. Does the library provide printing, copying, scanning, and faxing services?
Three print stations are available in the library, two on the main floor and one on the second floor.
- Black & White Printing: Printing is available on all three printers in the library. Cost of black & white printing is 6 cents per page.
- Color Printing: Color printing is available on the periodicals area printer. Cost is 29 cents per page.
- Scans: Library patrons may scan to email for free using the periodicals area machine located on the library's main floor.
- Photocopies: Photocopies can be made on the library's main floor using the periodicals area machine and the second floor machine. Photocopies are 10 cents per page for black & white, and 20 cents per page for color and legal size.
- Faxing: A fax machine is available for public use at the circulation desk. This service is free.
For complete details, please visit the Print, Scan, Fax, & Copy webpage. For help using any of these services or for additional information regarding computer use, please call the Circulation Desk at 423.236.2788.