Q. Where can I go for help if I’m having issues with research or writing?


The Research and Writing Center, located on the main floor of McKee Library, is your research and writing resource. We offer one-to-one, individualized sessions for undergraduate and graduate students. Wherever you are in the research or writing process, regardless of the course or discipline, we can help.

  • Distance learners:  When you schedule your appointment, make sure to let us know you are off campus so we can arrange a virtual appointment.
  • Last Updated Jul 10, 2018
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Pamela Foard

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0